Nusura is now accepting applications for a variety of positions in our defense services practice area including sales, contract development, and project management. Positions are available nationwide. Qualified candidates will have experience working with department of defense organizations in one or more of the following capacities:
- Marketing and communications, business development, and sales, including familiarity leveraging business development tools like SalesForce, Nutshell, GovWin, and FBO.
- Contract development, RFP and RFI response, leveraging BPAs and IDIQs
- Defense information strategy
- Exercise design, conduct, and evaluation
- Project management and client relationship management
Senior- and especially director-level applicants should also have experience working with Department of Defense organizations in the following capacities:
- Managing sales teams and project management teams
- Architecting and directing successful business development strategies
- Experience in defense information strategy and exercise design
- Command of the defense contracting landscape, including relationships with other small, midsize, and large defense contractors
- Experience working in joint commands
*Preference will be given to senior- and director-level applicants who also have experience developing business and managing crisis and emergency preparedness projects for international organizations
Qualified candidates at all levels will have experience developing relationships with Department of Defense organizations and working defense information strategy and/or exercise support contracts.
SOME THINGS WE HAVE DONE
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...
WIRED magazine takes an in-depth look at SimulationDeck and how the exercise management and delivery platform is changing the way first responders and emergency managers prepare to address natural and human-caused disasters.
Read more at wired.com.
Nusura CEO Mark Amann talks with CPR about the 2017 Atlantic Hurricane and how social media is changing the way we understand, respond to and recover from disasters.
Read more at cpr.org.
Nusura is proud to partner with the many defense and emergency management organizations providing innovative crisis preparedness training. National Defense magazine recently sat down with Nusura's Mark Amman to learn more about how these partners are using SimulationDeck to enhance exercise realism and improve operational readiness through information environment simulation.
Read more at nationaldefensemagazine.org.